What Is Puppy Leaks?
Puppy Leaks is about living a happy, simple life with our dogs. This blog is my way of sharing all the tips I’ve learned over the years that make dog ownership easier.
What I Love to Blog About
Laika has taught me so much about responsible dog ownership; and I wanted a place to share what I’ve learned. So whether you’re looking for some basic training tips, easy dog treat recipes, or some new ways to keep your dog busy you’ve come to the right place.
Here are some helpful links to our most popular content to get you started.
Our Most Popular Articles
- 33 Simple Ways to Keep Your Dog Busy Indoors
- 59 Life Hacks for Dog Owners
- 26 Quick & Easy Boredom Busters for Dogs
- 25 Simple Dog Treat Recipes: 5 Ingredients or Less
- 10 Ways to Give Your Dog More Mental Stimulation
- 10 Tips & Hacks for Picking Up Dog Hair
Dog Activities & Games
- 10 Fun Games to Play With Your Dog
- The Benefits Of Playing Tug With Your Dog
- How to Teach Your Dog Some Basic Nose Work
- 5 Quick Ways to Tire Out Your Dog
- 10 Ways to Make Your Dog Walk More Fun
Simple Dog Training Tips
- 13 Steps to Improve Your Dogs Recall
- 10 Dog Walking Tips Everyone Should Know
- 10 Dog Training Myths I’m Sick of Hearing
- How to Increase Your Dogs Impulse Control
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Dog’s Confidence
Check out the rest of our dog training tips.
- Why I Won’t Play Into the Breeder vs Rescue Debate
- Some of Us Can’t Handle Euthanasia, And That’s OK
- The 5 Types of Dog Articles I’m Sick of Seeing
- Please Stop Asking “Whose Walking Who?”
- Do We Put Too Much Emphasis On Our Dogs Past?
- Why Do We Celebrate Extreme Dog Breeding?
Check out the rest of our opinion pieces.
- Can Your Dog Tell When You’re Lying?
- Can Classical Music Help Soothe Dogs?
- Does Your Dog Wag His Tail to the Right or Left?
- 10 Cool Things Science Taught Us About Dogs in 2016
- The Importance of Play For Dogs Revealed
- Study Reveals How Dogs Understand Human Speech
Check out the rest of our dog science articles.
Why Do Dogs
- Why Do Dog Feet Smell Like Fritos?
- Why Do Dogs Go Crazy After a Bath?
- Why Do Dogs Love to Lay in the Sun?
- Why Do Dogs Like to Cuddle?
- Why Do Dogs Go Grey Early?
- Why Do Female Dogs Hump?
Check out all of our Why Do Dogs articles.
Let’s Keep in Touch
If you want to stay up to date on the latest articles you can join our free newsletter. It’s sent out once a month and we offer the latest updates, tips, and deals.
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself – Josh Billings