Puppy Leaks is where dog owners can find simple tips & advice on how to live a happier, healthier life with our dogs.
I’ve had dogs for over 20 years, and I wanted a place where I could share all the little tips and tricks that make life with dogs a bit easier.
As a kid I read every single dog book I could get my hands on, and that interest never waned. Through trial and error, as well as working with trainers and taking classes, I wanted to share the information I’ve learned over the years.
Some of My Favorite Posts
- 33 Simple Ways to Keep Your Dog Busy Indoors
- 59 Life Hacks All Dog Owners Should Know
- 13 Steps to Teach Your Dog a Reliable Recall
- 25 Simple Dog Treat Recipes: Made With 5 Ingredients or Less
What Challenges Do You Have With Your Dog?
- Need some simple ways to keep your dog busy? We’ve got plenty of simple tips to help.
- Having problems training your dog? Check out our training articles.
- Want some simple answers to dog questions? Check out our “Why do dogs?” series.
- Ever wanted to start a blog? Here’s how to start your own in less than 10 minutes.
I Love Answering Your Questions
One of my favorite features of this blog is getting a chance to answer your questions. We’ve covered everything from why dog feet smell like Fritos to why dogs get premature greying. If you any any specific questions about your dog feel free to e-mail them to me. I’ll be glad to answer them, and they might even make it onto the blog.
About Puppy Leaks
I started Puppy Leaks as a passion project, and after a couple of years I was able to make it my full time job. (If you’re looking to start a blog I put together a guide on how I got started)
I’ve lived with dogs my entire life, and this is the place where I share all the tips & tricks I’ve learned over the years.
Keep In Touch & Follow Along
Don’t forget to join our monthly newsletter for monthly news, deals, and updates.
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. – Author Unknown