8 Simple Ways to Treat Your Dog This Weekend
8 Simple Tips – Treat Your Dog This Weekend
Doesn’t your dog deserve a little extra attention this weekend? I’ve been trying to relax more on the weekends and take more of a ‘take it easy’ approach. It’s so easy to keep up with the go, go, go attitude of the work week without allowing some decompression on the weekends. Sometimes we really do have to stop and smell the roses.
- Try a dog massage – I tried some of the techniques from this article and it was quite clear; she loved it.
- Play some games with your dog this weekend, fit in some of his favorite activities.
- Take a trip to the park or take a new route on your daily walk.
- Teach him a new trick; dogs seek guidance and most seem to enjoy learning new things.
- Take a nice relaxing nap with your dog.
- Take him to the store and let him help you choose a new toy.
- Try some new games like “find it” or searching games, they love using their nose.
- Put a little something extra in his food such as carrots or broccoli
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. -Author Unknown
photo credit: this years love