Roundup 87: Favorite Dog Articles, Videos & Deals of the Week
I know animals don’t get the best rep when it comes to being great models, but seriously they’re the best. I suppose I’m a little biased because I spend 99% of my time taking photos of Laika, with the other 1% being nature shots and maybe the odd human thrown in. But she’s a darn good model and always in great spirits, it’s hard to beat that attitude.
But enough about my weird love of taking nothing but dog pictures, let’s move onto the good stuff. (dog bloggers I know you’re with me on that by the way) From the awesome relationship positive training provides to a look at what you get with a Dognition test, here’s some of my favorite dog articles of the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Favorite Dog Articles of the Week
Love, Trust & Communication: The Gifts of Positive Training | Rubicon Days
The trust that develops when using positive training is nothing short of amazing. Great look at how it works, and why it’s perfect for developing a strong relationship with your dogs.
What You Don’t Know About Your Dog’s Nostrils | Scientific American
Did you know that dogs show a right/left brain bias when presented with different stimuli? Fascinating look at research that’s helping us understand more about dog cues.
On Aging with Grace: Emmett’s Latest Geriatric Escapades | Oh My Dog
Touching post about how well our dogs seem to handle the aging process.
Canine Epilepsy: A First Experience Out of the Blue | Animal Bliss
In depth look at what it’s like living with a dog suffering from canine epilepsy, and some great tips on how to be proactive when managing it.
Dognition Review – Harley and Charlie Take the Test! | My Dog Likes
If you’re like me you’ve thought about the Dognition test many times; should I do it? Is it worth it? How much will I learn? Well here’s a great in-depth review that will help you decide.
Dog Slaughter Banned in South Korean Market | BBC
South Korea has banned the slaughter & butchering in the country’s largest dog meat market. Next week dog meat vendors will begin receiving financial help that will enable them to transition to a different line of business.
Favorite Dog Videos of the Week
New Hope for Paws rescue.
Oh Nelly 🙂
I’d buy this alarm clock.
Favorite Dog Deals of the Week
- Best Bully Sticks Beef Tripe dog chews 38% off – Amazon
- Urpower stainless steel dog bowls 45% off – Amazon
- GoPets no pull harness in orange 50% off – Amazon
- Petco is offering free shipping w/code holiday til 12/24
This post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase I’ll earn a small commission.